Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New badges

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

badgesGraphic.png

Hey everyone,

I just finished adding some new badges to the community so you might get notifications if you receive them. If you want to get an idea of what's new you can see all available (visible) badges by performing the following steps:

1. Click your profile avatar in the upper right corner
  2. Click Profile
  3. Click View all badges >

Some of these you may have already earned and I'll get around to awarding those over time (it's a manual process). Some of these have rewards associated with them, however I don't have those installed just yet (ranging from bonuses/credits to physical goodies and more hopefully). Some of these new badges...are hidden. Only way to find them is over time and simply by engaging and being helpful to others.

In the coming days I will be expanding the ranks to incorporate 3 new ones (MVP Tiers I, II, & III). These will not have clear definitions on how to earn them, but I can say a few of you will already be qualified. Rewards associated with these top ranks will be announced along with the others, but in the meantime you will earn a special rank icon (similar to the Ibotta one you see for employees).

That's all the updates for now, more to come in the near future!

25 Replies

Re: New badges

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@LaraL  I hope you plan on awarding yourself with some badges - we wouldn't function as well as we do without you, that's for sure!

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  Agreed! @LaraL  “This badge’s for you!” - imagine it in a very alto voice like one of those Budweiser commercials 😉 (image courtesy of dreamstime.com).

381E2230-1926-4ED6-9085-F11D8BB2583F.jpeg

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

How exciting!! And @LaraL , the others have it right….you deserve all the badges……or at least a raise. You think if we all write in, they might consider it? 😉 You are such a hard worker and you handle many issues that are thrown on you every day with grace and kindness. Thanks for being the glue holding us all together in the community.

LaraL
Community Manager

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all the kind words! There's definitely still more work to do but I think this place will be even more rewarding in the very near future.

I'm always open to suggestions as well. Some of the best ideas already came from you all!

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL  Since you asked, I have two requests:

• Add sorting option at the top of each post, so we can change the sorting order to newest to oldest.
  • Also add page number to the top of the screen (just like the one at the bottom of the screen), so we can jump to the other page without scrolling all the way to the bottom of the screen. 

LaraL
Community Manager

Those would be platform changes, and while I do agree with them, I don't have an easy way of doing that. I'll keep this suggestion in mind the next time we're initiating a project with our platform provider, maybe we can add it in to other changes down the line.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL  Understood- thank you!

0 Likes

123Save
Core Shopper

@Xiao Is this what you’re talking about when sorting by the newest posts?

B6D0DC5F-D085-479A-834F-85B2904CA4FF.jpeg

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@Xiao @LaraL  I also would like navigation links at the top of the page. It would be nice if topic page jumps found in the subforums could be added to the main page to make it easier to jump to the newest comments.