cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New badges

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@123Save  Ah-ha, yes! I didn’t know about the linear layout. Thank you! However, this also hides the original post, which I would like to see, so I may still prefer to have the flexible sorting option at the top of the screen to change it at my leisure, without having to go to my settings each time. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll make note of that as mentioned before. Maybe we can swing one more project before this year is out.

If we did, any other suggested changes?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

Ummm.   Deals by Store   🤣

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Chu0101
Deal Sharer

So far, I've earned 7 badges

Long way for me to get into that!

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Chu0101 You’re doing great to have earned 7 badges in such a short time.  Just continue to participate and you will get there.  I’ve learned a lot and discovered some great deals here.  Welcome to the Community.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Chu0101 

Lao Tzu:  "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Of course he died thousands of years ago, but I reckon it still holds true. 

I have always been a selective believer in his sayings.  The one below does not speak well of me  🤣

"He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know."

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

LaraL
Community Manager

@Rickibotta We talked about "deals by store" before and I feel like we didn't come up with a consistent concept that everyone agreed on. The main issue is it's going to take a lot upkeep.

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador
0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Sure is!

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Wanted to update this by letting everyone know that the rewards won't be activated until beginning of next year. Securing budget for everything I want to do is new as the community previously ran with 0 budget, so I'm having to sort of pave the way with writing up business cases and get approval from multiple people higher up. This takes time and with the Holidays quickly approaching, there's a good chance we won't see a green light until after.

The good news is I will be sending out rewards for everything that you have qualified for, so it's not like anyone is missing out on anything. It's a matter of when, not if.

Thank you to everyone that's been making this community a great place to be and as always, I'll update you once I make some progress on that front.