Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New! Your one-stop shop for cash back

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Ibotta_Social_ RetailerHub_BlogPost.png

It’s always easier when everything’s in one place. That’s why we’re excited to announce our newest update to the Ibotta app!

We’ve put all the ways to shop your favorite retailers in one place — so you’ll be on your way to cash back with just one tap. Here’s how to use this easy new feature:

1. Browse the Ibotta app and find your retailer.
  2. Choose how you’d like to shop — in-store, online, or with a gift card.
  3. Shop and get cash back on available offers.

Ibotta makes earning cash back easy. It’s kind of our thing. Check out the newest way to earn with the Ibotta app and get cash in a flash!

21 Replies

Re: New! Your one-stop shop for cash back

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

It makes the Recommended retailers less cluttered.  Also, I appreciate that our preferences for unlinked accounts remains for In-store.

LaraL
Community Manager

Agreed! It looks a lot better, and it makes more sense for new users I think.

0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

🤔 I don’t see any difference. I’m on iOS and app Version 6.92.0. What should I be seeing?

Nique
Core Shopper

Must be in the next Android update. I still see the old layout.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

It's a gradual rollout so there's a good chance you won't see it quite yet. It should look like this:

Image from iOS (14).png

0 Likes

Bsjones1024
Shopper

So it now just shows one target for me and says in store or online. However, there is now nowhere for me to launch target from ibotta to do a grocery pick up with my linked account. Do I just go to my target app and shop or do I still need to launch from ibotta?

LaraL
Community Manager

Hi @Bsjones1024,

Welcome to our saver community!

Good question, you will still need to launch through Ibotta. If you want to do a grocery pickup order you would want to launch the "Online" option through Target. The "Online" option should say "Grocery pickup and delivery offers" under it.

Does this help clarify?

0 Likes

Bsjones1024
Shopper

Also I cannot find how to buy Walmart gift cards which I usually use to pay for my Walmart in store ibotta deals. It just shows me one Walmart with in-store, online, and gift cards under it. However, when I click on Walmart and search gift cards there is nothing. It seems like update only went half way for me. Anybody else experiencing this on android?

0 Likes

Bsjones1024
Shopper

It tells me my update is not right. There is nowhere to select online. Im having the same issue with Walmart gift cards. I will submit a ticket but of of course am trying to finish a bonus and cannot figure this out. Thanks for your help Lara! I really appreciate it!

0 Likes