cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New! Your one-stop shop for cash back

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Ok this is really useful information. So when you select Walmart and then choose the Gift Cards option you're saying nothing is showing up? If so, would you mind providing a screenshot? That would be something we need to address immediately if that's the case.

0 Likes

Bsjones1024
Shopper

Yes! I am losing it trying to get target to launch pick up and buy Walmart gift cards to get to my bonus. I took the screen shots but can't figure out how to post them here. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Ok so you're opening Target, selecting Pick Up, and then searching for Walmart gift cards?

Should look like this assuming you're on mobile:

Image from iOS (12).png

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I don't see anything different, either.  I thought maybe there was a pending update on my phone, but there was none for Ibotta.

I guess I need to be more patient.  

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

@mmoore01 with most of our releases they go to a certain percentage first so we can monitor for any issues and mitigate them before it hits 100% of savers.

0 Likes

Bsjones1024
Shopper

On your screen shot I see where I could post photos but mine does not have anything beyond the bullet list icon. I am doing two separate searches to attempt to launch target on my ibotta app and attempt to buy Walmart gift cards back at Walmart section and from main home search screen. I also usually buy sheetz gift cards and it won't get there now either. It just sends me to only sheetz in store offers. I can email screen shots to you if that works...

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Yeah that would be great cause I feel like I'm not able to replicate what you're seeing.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

My app reverted back.  I guess working on the update.

E5B7975A-C944-4B4F-BD4B-DD5B43C772AC.png

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

@Be-Bop-A-Lula Same thing happened with mine as well. It's a good thing though, means they're implementing fixes.

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@LaraL 

So for those of use who only use in-store, it will be an extra click every time we want to enter store mode?

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes