LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@regtay77 I sent you a message.

0 Likes

Re: Community Scavenger Hunt - $10 bonus credit

Skim
Saver

Was I supposed to take a survey ? I had only entered my user name and PW and didn’t see a survey. I had messed up the last survey, too. This is getting so embarrassing.  

0 Likes

Re: Community Scavenger Hunt

regtay77
Rewards Hunter

Hey 

this is regtay77 

I can’t get the survey 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Skim 

I think you clicked it and there were two questions to answer to identify yourself.  So you probably did do the survey.

Just take a deep breath (and no need to feel embarrassed).  Let's see what Lara says, but you are probably good.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Moms3kra
Shopper

Hi everyone, I’m new to the community and trying to figure out how to post/reply. 🙂 I thought I had registered a long time ago but apparently not. I took the survey for the scavenger hunt  but since I hadn’t registered, I guess it didn’t go through? 

0 Likes

scote978
Rewards Hunter

I’m new to both ibotta and the community and earlier today my bank account got closed down with the rest of my money in it. Plz consider me and help me I don’t know much about this app or ibotta

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@LaraL 

Are we at 500 yet?

0 Likes

Modelgurl26
Deal Sharer

Hi everyone!
Brand spanking new to the community but have been a part of Ibotta for a loooong time. So excited about the scavenger hunt! Great way to get acquainted with the community and its inner workings! Plus, I love scavenger hunts!!! Hope I make the cut before you hit the 500 mark! Thank you for doing this!