cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Scavenger Hunt - Expires Friday

Adammiller
Rewards Hunter

I cant figure out how to send a private message to submit my answer!

0 Likes

Re: Scavenger Hunt - Expires Friday

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

You can create a message here, just enter my username LaraL

0 Likes

Re: Scavenger Hunt - [EXPIRED]

Sofie1219
Shopper

Kudos to Lara L

hazel2020
Shopper

I tried to figure this out since I signed up but couldn’t understand it 🤷🏻‍♀️

0 Likes

Sofie1219
Shopper

Tomorrow I will give the answer hint sa_ing_

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sofie1219 

We don't all have the same answers or clues.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Sofie1219
Shopper

True, but my answer was savings

_______

0 Likes

Re: Community Scavenger Hunt - $10 bonus credit

dramaspoiler
Rewards Guide

Congrats on everyone that completed the scavenger hunt.  Not sure when the bonus will hit but do hope it's an easy one 6 or under if possible the suspense is there.  Best if it's only 1 offer. 😊 When will we know if it's active (will we get a separate display tracker) for which one or we will only know when we complete it? I assume it's applicable to that bonus only so if we don't complete we lose chance at the $10?

@Janet1964 thanks. Do hope it's an easy one since everyone gets different bonus.  Lately I have been getting 15+ offers which I can't complete and I definitely can't complete the 140 offers jack a lantern.  I have a $1/8 this weekend so I'm thinking of just holding out in case this $10 shows up and I need offers (some tend to be one time use so if I lose the Freebie it ok to miss).  I can never tell what's available that I can get.  Ironically when I get the low amount and offer count ones is when I actually buy a lot of stuff from ibotta that don't even count towards any bonus.  I have started to shift how I buy stuff for ibotta after figuring out some pattern to the offers (wish I knew earlier and not exhaust offers).  At least I have try to stop chasing bonuses of 15 count that are only doable if it's the week it as tons of stuff I actually eat on sale (so grateful they gave me unreachable ones to have a break).  

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey folks,

Now that I have a list I can send this over and figure out which bonus to attach it to. I might set up a poll with different bonuses so you all can pick the one it goes with, does that seem like something you'd be interested in or should I just select one?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@LaraL   I think options would be great (and it would have to be a bonus that ALL of us get, as not everyone gets a bonus all the time).   I vote for a Weekend warrior - but definitely a vote.