cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community Scavenger Hunt - $10 bonus credit

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@LaraL Unless there is a bonus that everyone is getting, it should attach to more than one.

0 Likes

Nique
Deal Ambassador

Hi @LaraL, when you say different bonuses, do you mean midweek vs. weekend?

My vote is for whichever is easier. Don’t want to create a lot of extra work. Does this mean that everyone on the list will get a bonus at that time, or will it be the next bonus? Meaning if I don’t get a midweek one but that is when it’s pushed, it will be added to my weekend?

Thank you.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Be-Bop-A-Lula I don't think it can attach to multiple without people being able to double dip on the extra credit.

@Nique good question, I'll ask about that.

To everyone else, my goal is to get this launched sometime this week, just waiting for more details from the team that will implement it.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL 

I wouldn't think it matters which bonus you attach this to as long as everyone receives the same criteria for completing without an enormous amount of rebates required to complete. 

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"

Amckinney7
Rewards Guide

I would like atleast one weekend day to be available as that is when it is easiest for me to shop if possible

0 Likes

limslady
Saver

@LaraL  I'm going to second @Nique question.  I haven't received the latest weekend or midweek bonuses, so I'm a little unclear as to how the support team will attach it to a single bonus that rolls out to everyone.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

All valid concerns, let me look into the best way to go about it.

somecreative
Core Shopper

I would say just pick whatever the least redemptions need to be. 

armack
Shopper

I obviously have no idea how the system works, but would it be possible to have this pop up with a splash screen to select the bonus it attaches to (kind of like how the In Crowd bonuses were selectable at the start of each month)? Or even better, to be a bonus in and of itself that only gets delivered to the people who "won"?

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Not sure about that, but I did just learn I can create a bonus. So I'll just do that, send it to everyone on the list and make it only require 1 item. Waiting for additional info as we work to set that up.