cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community Scavenger Hunt - $10 bonus credit

Suzannemoore159
Rewards Hunter

Hi I'm new thanks for this. I was needing to get a phrase to look for..

0 Likes

dramaspoiler
Rewards Guide

Hopefully we when the $10 offer is posted it will be an easy offer.  I'm afraid is going to attach to something we can't complete.  It's like how doing 8 is easy for most but takes a lot for me to complete depending on what is offered.  Unfortunately the times when I complete a lot of offers is when I don't have any bonuses or it's bonuses for $1 

John102
Saver

How do you do it

0 Likes

Tarribear
Saver

If you go to the first page and the top post tells you how to do the scavenger hunt.  @John102

0 Likes

Tarribear
Saver

@Suzannemoore159   When you sign up they send you a list to help you get the word/phrase.  The instructions are in the first post on page 1.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Telvia75 fixed.

@Lauzier @BethDow1201 I have to go through and manually send out the list through message here in the community. I'll be doing that here today.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone,

We're now at 181 scavenger hunt completions, with 965 survey submissions, and 631 clue lists sent out.

Because I have to send the list of completed entries to activate the bonus credit for everyone else, I'm thinking of setting a new limit for this activity.

We can continue to wait until we reach 500, or I can set a time limit to the end of this week. Does anyone here have any preference? If we wait to reach 500 it could be weeks, so I'll leave it up to you all.

Nique
Skilled Saver

I vote for end of the week @LaraL 

somecreative
Deal Sharer

I think setting a time would make sense because I think honestly it would be months 

Janet1964
Super Saver

@LaraL 

This will take a long time it appears. I vote for the end of the week, so we can start October out right IMHO. Thanks for all that you do for us.