Did you mean: 

Re: Community Scavenger Hunt - $10 bonus credit

CynicalDuck
Shopper

Awesome, sounds great! Thank you so much! 🙂

123Save
Core Shopper

@LaraL My comments echo that of what others have said. The terms you set are very favorable for making this an easily obtainable bonus (as you initially said it would). I hope the scavenger hunt showed how direct engagement with savers is a win-win for your company and active savers.

Now, once the euphoria of this one wears off, I’m sad to say I’m left feeling empty with the loss of the teamwork bonuses. My team only included myself but I would routinely finish level 2 or 3. I hope whatever is in the pipeline to replace it comes sooner rather than later. 

Rema
Saver

Awesome @LaraL!! Thanks for the fun!!

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You should be seeing some new things we're running in the coming weeks due to Teammates being phased out. Sounds like they're already working on things.

Re: Scavenger Hunt - [EXPIRED]

Myrayne08
Shopper

Hey ma’am, 

When will we find out about this? 
Thank you

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Myrayne08 the bonus should be live in your app now. Look for a bonus that asks you to redeem 1 offer for $10, should have a big "$10" on a pink background.

0 Likes

Myrayne08
Shopper

It was🤦🏻‍♀️ I sent this then opened my Ibotta to see if there was anything I needed and saw it! Thank you ma’am! 

feeshea
Deal Sharer

I was wondering when the bonus would come. It didnt show up on my account. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@feeshea 

It went out a week ago.  It showed up as an offer for $10 for redeeming one item.

It was not a $10 automatically deposited.   You had to redeem an offer.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

feeshea
Deal Sharer

What I was saying was I kept checking everyday I never saw the offer on my account.

0 Likes