cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Teamwork/Teammates will be ending soon

Cralkneleh
Rewards Hunter

This doesn’t affect me so much because I can’t claim most of my shopping anyways. But I was just wondering why you decided to take this away. 

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

We decided to reallocate budget for other bonus-related programs.

sara9894
Rewards Hunter

This. The last Teammates activity I see in my account is from March 2020.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Staind said it best:  It's Been A While

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Cynsational
Shopper

Well, I'm new and don't have a team yet and by the sounds if it I've not missed out. I'm excited for what's next though.

Kswitzer77
Deal Sharer

I'm glad it's ending. It's so confusing that I have no idea what we as a team are supposed to do. I hope that I can still see how well my friends are doing. It was too easy for people I don't even know to put themselves in as one of my teammates. I couldn't believe it when I saw some total stranger trying to claim themselves as being my teammate when I never added them.

D68gad
Rewards Hunter

I never understood the true bonus of the teamwork bonuses anyways. When you have to complete 40 offers plus your team earn $20. When you most likely earn $20 or more by yourself when you complete the 40 offers.

Kswitzer77
Deal Sharer

I agree 100% with what you're saying. The first time I earned a team bonus it was for $0.50 after we completed $20 worth of cash rewards back. But then if we wanted to earn $20. The last time I checked we had to complete 50 offers. There's no way we'd ever be able to complete that task.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Kswitzer77 

The thing far too many never understood is that the number of offers required was not a team goal, but rather a personal goal.  So that means you would have had to redeem 50 offers all by yourself.  Teammates only contributed to the $$$ redeemed, and not the number of offers.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

why?

Ladyj43078
Rewards Hunter

why?