Re: Teamwork/Teammates will be ending soon

craignix12
Deal Sharer

Me too.  I'm still new to the app but just learning how it works,

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@craignix12 

Baby steps.  It can be a bit overwhelming at first, but you will pick it up as you go along and then learn something new.  If you are ever uncertain if something will work the way you expect it to, just post your questions.  There are many out here ready and willing to help out 

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

KarenSledge1978
Rewards Hunter

I do not like the fact teammate bonuses are ending 

landerso
Shopper

Does that include our Facebook friends?  Will we be losing them as well?

landerso
Shopper

I was never able to earn the bonuses anyway.  I am excited to see what new bonuses are coming.

landerso
Shopper

I just noticed that my Facebook friends are gone.  I now have no team.

Kswitzer77
Saver

I can see everyone on my team. 

0 Likes

Modelgurl26
Deal Sharer

Mine stopped working a long time ago as well. Been emailing Ibotta back and forth about it for some time. I was told to just turn the feature off and then back on again. After several attempts and many emails, I just gave up. Kinda sad it’s going but if it never worked anyway what does it matter? I just feel that I had missed out on A LOT of bonuses I should've received but didn’t because teammates never worked correctly. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Modelgurl26 

You likely missed out on nothing.  Teammates did not contribute to the 'personal goal' (aka # of offers) part of a bonus.  They only counted towards the $$ amount.

For example, my September Level 1 bonus is for 50¢:  (requirements:  40 offers;  $20 redeemed).  I could have 1,000 teammates, but I still would have to get 40 offers all by myself to get my 50¢.

(It seems like almost nobody who has teammates ever understood how it worked.  One person told me once they had almost 100 teammates.    She told me it was broken and she had sent in multiple tickets.   I asked her what was broken.  All the tickets were complaining because her teammates' purchases were not counting towards the # of offers.   She just didn't get it.  Nothing was broken.   Teammate purchases never counted towards # of offers completed.)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Modelgurl26
Deal Sharer

@Rickibotta , Thank you for the clarification. Still feel some team bonuses were missed out on as I completed my purchase requirements for the bonus but didn’t achieve the team bonus because the teammates stuff wasn’t working correctly. Either way, I gather from the posts that there are better things on the horizon!