cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Teamwork/Teammates will be ending soon

Dolejoriginal
Deal Sharer

I liked the teammates even though it was only a few teammates, it was nice to see how much each other earned in the app for friendly competition plus the little extra level bonuses added up.

@D68gad   You must've given your referral code to random people or accepted random people to your Facebook, as the only two ways to be on someone's team was through Facebook or referral code. 

ImaHappyMama
Deal Sharer

Thanks for the update. Mine stopped working ages ago, so I hope this will ensure all other glitches get handled!

MamaSaver
Rewards Hunter

That sound fine with me. I was the only one on my team who would purchase and get rebates. 

guerinsmama
Rewards Hunter

Fine with me.  I was never a fan of that system considering you could only get teammates through referral or Facebook.  Not everyone uses Facebook or has multiple referrals.  

keithie
Rewards Hunter

Do you know any discrete, functional ways to cash my check by app, mobile deposit, or anything otherwise from doing anything at any of the locations I can think that I wouldn’t normally be aware of because everything doesn’t seem the for sure on go to and I have to get this right for to make things better in order to see/show I can make good of my check just so I do not have any trouble I have shopping to do, it’s kind a supposed to be job thing and my explanation sucks!?.

craignix12
Deal Sharer

Will you be able to sign up after?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@keithie 

I have no idea what any of that means, and I think that is the longest sentence I have ever seen.  Are you trying to cash a work check?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Deninne27
Deal Sharer

I’m from Texas and I’d like to get on a team. I’ve sent links to my family members and relatives but no luck getting anyone on board. Can I get on a team through community

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Deninne27 On October 1st the Teammates program will be ended, so I wouldn't invest much time into finding teammates.

151kmj
Rewards Hunter

Thank you so much for letting us know!  I am looking forward to bigger and better things!!