cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Trick or Treat - Candy Quiz

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@LaraL 

That’s better!!! (As an aside, Squirrel 🐿 Nut 🌰 Zippers-the candy, not the band! Were always one of my favorites! Charleston Chews too-especially strawberry 🍓 frozen!)

0C739AA7-6B23-47E6-B5C8-F911A1192955.jpeg

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Tikiki I was one of the few kids that loved candy corn. Still do although I can only handle like, 5 at a time now 😂

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

That was fun, I didn't realize how many candies, over the yrs, I made up my own name for! 

Capture+_2021-10-11-14-23-32.png

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

8D274BA7-6CAF-4666-890A-12EE84BDDFEB.png

Lol, I definitely rushed through and was tricked by the trick questions by not reading carefully. Once I saw what I got wrong I was like “doh!” 😆

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL Second time's the charm!Screenshot 2021-10-11 3.34.45 PM.png

Amandaland
Shopper

Screenshot_20211011-143956_Chrome.jpg

Saipan
Super Saver

@LaraL

Mobile Edge browsers are not working with some sites with older "mechanics", or more so, vice versa. 

I probably have the record for most quiz takes now. Had to switch browsers to collect screenshot. 

Screenshot_20211011-154016_Start.jpg

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Thank you, @Saipan! I'll let the survey builder company know these don't work on all platforms that they should.

Saipan
Super Saver

@LaraL

Probably SurveyMonkey and/or website security policies.

I can access my personal MS email no problem, but my MS corporate enterprise with extra security protocols, not on Mobile Edge. Had to switch to the browser I use for corporate email to grab screenshot.

Stacyrinehart
Deal Sharer

@LaraL that was fun 😁