cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Updates to Ibotta’s Pink Icons on Walmart Grocery Pickup & Delivery

cjminton
Shopper

Please bring this feature back.  There's no other way to verify something is qualified  before purchasing.  We can't scan the barcode when purchasing online.  

DeBottaMonster
Rewards Hunter

So.. no real update from Ibotta’s side about this? This is hands down one of the most frustrating changes. It would be great if they would touch base with the community, let us know if this is gone for good or if plans for something similar exist. Nobody cares for the change without it so hopefully they will 1. Address it better with the community/ let it be known why it was taken away and future plans if any with the feature and 2. If something better is coming, having something available equal to the feature would be extremely helpful. Even an actual update from Ibotta would be appreciated instead of basically “oh hey we’re removing this, be patient, thaaaaanks”. Allot of us depended on that feature and now it’s become a real cluster to use this app at all. Thanks.  

ShelbyS
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all - please reference this help center article that can help clarify why this change has been made. As always, thank you for providing this feedback, it has been shared with the appropriate teams.  

0 Likes

twing8orette
Rewards Hunter

I certainly don't think its easier. I'm disabled and shop at home. I can't go into the store and scan the item to see if its the right one. i count on Ibotta to tell me that. With grocery prices the way they are I can't afford to start clicking the wrong thing. I'm sorry but unless I know for sure its on the list I won't be purchasing some of the things just to try them. Please bring back the icon for those of us who really need it. 

ANICHE
Rewards Hunter

As others have replied. This update has only made ordering through the Ibotta app much much harder.  Please bring back this feature. I have been an avid Ibotta user for years and it’s the first time I’ve had real trouble with this process,but it’s enough to make me want to cancel my account.  Again, the icon feature was extremely helpful so please bring it back. Thank you. 

amacalla79
Rewards Hunter

I really hope you turn this feature back on. I used it for every Walmart online shopping trip. Since not having it, I’m earning a lot less, as it’s so much more difficult to match offers. 
I used to love this app, now it’s hardly worth the time and trouble of searching for matching items. 

Nocell-Noapp
Shopper

Just wanted to put in my 2 cents and say I could not agree more with the consensus that this new version stinks! And now apparently it is happening to Amazon?!?!? What group did you poll/test that said this version is easier? I am spending my entire life on here just trying to get through one shopping trip. Not worth it anymore!

0 Likes

taliczek
Shopper

Oh noo... Is that why my extension stopped working with amazon website?  Also have problems with Target website and in the app. No longer able to use it online 😞

0 Likes

Nocell-Noapp
Shopper

I would guess so. It was just on Amazon a couple days ago. I went to finish my order and it was all gone! I have to redo my cart now because the only reason I was getting some things was because they were going to be cheaper getting cash back! Why does everyone want to change their stuff when it is working?

0 Likes

taliczek
Shopper

I'm not sure how the cashback business works  I'm pretty sure "they" were losing too much money and they have to update policies and rules because of it 🤔