cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aisle

Sandy8829
Deal Sharer

Several times I have read community boards that mention Aisle for deal stacking. What is Aisle? 
Is it an app? I tried going to the App Store & what I found was something about dating. Lol 

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Aisle

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sandy8829 

It is text-based. 

You first must have a Venmo account.   Bo you can't get paid in PAYPAL, and no you can;t redeem for gift cards

They have a list of maybe 40 items, all 'healthy' from what I can tell.

Anyway, unlike ibotta, you don't have to clip' offers.    You just buy something that is in their current list of products, send images of your receipt via text message, and they send your redeemed money to your venmo account within a few days. , 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

Sandy8829
Deal Sharer

Thanks 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Sandy8829  and if you set up a Venmo account, you don't have to link your bank, you can elect to get a Venmo debit card and use that to spend the earnings.  (I have a purple one)

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY @Sandy8829 

And the venmo debit card does not affect your credit score.  A venmo credit card would result in a hard pull, affecting your credit score 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes