cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any receipt rebate

Sk12345
Shopper
  • Why does the any receipt rebate show on my app and then disappear?  I know others that still have it on theirs.  I haven't used it but I see it, it says many days until it expires (this last time it was 6 days on thursday) but now it is gone.
0 Likes
17 Replies

Re: Disappearing Any Receipt Offer

123Save
Skilled Saver

@Sk12345 

This has happened to me once or twice in the past. Now when I get a new any receipt offer, I screenshot it for this reason and so that I remember the initial expiration date.

Yesterday I added it to my list and last night it disappeared even though it didn’t expire until the morning of 11/26. @LaraL Is this just an isolated IT glitch or a company approved tactic for managing the distribution of any receipt offers? 🤔

C238419F-585F-417E-ADC5-C3C5C3F68699.jpeg

Re: Any receipt rebate

Nique
Skilled Saver

A couple of weeks ago I got an "Any receipt" offer but I didn't scan a receipt right away. About 2 hours later it was gone.

That was the first time that happened. Now as soon as I see the offer, I scan a receipt.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Nique 

I did that a few weeks ago and it was reversed.

I scanned an already used receipt that did not have an ANY RECEIPT. 

Not sure if it was a one-off or if it will always reverse if receipt had already been redeemed.

I have redeemed ANY BRAND offers  when they pop up against already-redeemed receipts without isues.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”

Nique
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta It may have been the same day. Maybe something happened with the offer.

I keep receipts from the last seven days in one place in case of new offers. For "any receipt", I prefer to use one that has not been submitted prior. Yesterday I had just left Walmart when one appeared, so I rescanned that receipt since we have 24 hours.

Sk12345
Shopper

Thanks all for the tips!  I will have to start saving receipts that I didn't already submit and ensure to grab it the moment I see it!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Nique 

Nope.  It was prior night, so it would not have been rejected.  Plus I am talking about Kroger, and you do not have a 24 hour limit on them.  It was an any receipt.   There would be no reason for that to reject.  Anyway, I can live without the 10¢.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

So to confirm, the Any Receipt offer is in the app, expires, and then returns?

0 Likes

Sk12345
Shopper

The any receipt rebate shows one day but when I go the next day to redeem it, it isn't there.  Then sometimes it returns after it would have expired (when it would have reset anyway) or sometimes I don't see it for longer than that even.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

That sounds like the same thing that happens with other offers, where it comes and goes in waves.

0 Likes