cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone From Louisiana

Blessed0301
Deal Sharer

I know this is off but just wondering where the Ibotta community family are from. 

11 Replies

Re: Anyone From Louisiana

What-Shot
Super Saver

I hang out mostly in the Southwest....floating between New Mexico & Arizona.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Every state in the Union should be represented, I'm from the Atlanta area

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Hi! WI girl, here 👋

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Blessed0301  and et al, 🤣 We did this a month or so ago, but maybe we should have a page in the community for reference. It could be helpful to reach out to people in your region for help in locating products. What do you think? @LaraL 

Im in SoCal, 30 miles north of San Diego. 
My regional stores are Ralph’s, Vons, Food 4 Less, Stater Brothers, and Gelson’s. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Sure, are you referring to an official thread like this one but that I post or what do you have in mind?

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL  I’m thinking one that’s a permanent page other than this thread where members can post their name and region, or you can populate, but that sounds like a lot of work on your part. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I don't mind the work, I'm just trying to think of the best way to go about it. I could make a post in the Community Basics board and pin it to the top so it's always visible on that board. Do you think that would do the trick?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Yep - we had an earlier list of Where are you from - but don't recall the name of the thread.

I'm on Long Island in NY

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver