cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

back to school staples

Blkbead
Rewards Hunter

When I try to get my offers it tries but tells me it didn't work. I have tried with both Target and Walmart

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: back to school staples

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Are you referring to the Free Back to School items that came out on 07/15/21?  Is it still going on?

To get the deals downloaded to your Ibotta app, you need to go to Ibotta.com and sign in with your Ibotta email and password.  If the deal is still going on, it should say that the offers will be loaded to your app within the hour.  If you have already done this, then you are one step closer.

You can purchase the items at Walmart in-store using the app and submitting your receipt or you can use Walmart Pickup&Delivery, Target Online, HEB or Shipt using the Ibotta app or the Browser Extension.  You can downloaded the Browser Extension for Chrome and Firefox at Ibotta.com.

SaverGirl67

@Blkbead   When you open Ibotta to the home screen an ad for this offer will scroll at the top of the page. If you click it it will have detailed information about the offer and underneath that is a link to use if you still have questions. It will look like this

3546B9F6-482F-4F61-9A01-4A22C23CE8CD.png

0 Likes

MamaD2
Deal Sharer

@SaverGirl67  I ordered these items online at Walmart and Target using my linked-to-Ibotta accounts. How long does it usually take to process these purchases?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@MamaD2   I do not personally have any linked accounts but I found this from the Ibotta help files

How long does it take to get cash back for my Online Shopping purchase?

• Each retailer and each offer has a different pending period. The pending period can be found in the offer details by tapping the offer that you want to redeem. When looking at your earnings details, note that the Average Pending Period listed tells you how much time you have remaining before your account is updated.

Hope this helps. 

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@MamaD2 

Most say WM credits in 24 hours, but some say it takes up to 3 days.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Cheeriomaryo
Deal Sharer

With Target, if you ordered online and had it shipped to you, the credit may not show up until 24 hours after your final package in the shipment is delivered.

0 Likes