cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to communicate with Ibotta Care

daa
Shopper

I have read the responses on this issue but still don’t know how to proceed. I am having a missing bonus issue. I have emailed the requested information but every time it goes to a different person. Is there a way to send emails to the same person? I have been sending the emails to support@ibotta.care. Should I be sending it elsewhere? I have already had 10 contacts and am no nearer to a solution. They keep asking for a list of missing items and I keep sending it is $5 weekend warrior bonus. It required 15 items. I had 22. It was a Walmart delivery order. I sent the email showing that the paid order was delivered on Sunday. I sent list of offers I got credit for. I sent the order email. It all goes to different people. Should I just forget about the bonus?

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Best way to communicate with Ibotta Care

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@daa  I'm not if you are opening new tickets every time or just have 1 outstanding ticket.

In the app - tap on account (bottom right) and then help

then tap on the little face in the top right corner and you'll see my support tickets.  You should be able to see open support tickets.  try to combine them all into 1 if you can.

@AimeeO  appears to be the new administrator - tagging her and maybe she can help you.

0 Likes

daa
Shopper

I am using my cellphone, since I don’t have a computer. I don’t know if that makes a difference but there is nothing in the upper right hand corner when I click on help. Two choices come up: get help with a purchase and  visit the help center. Clicking on either gets me a screen that says something has gone wrong and they are working on it.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20220225-101021_Chrome.jpg

 your phone doesn't look like this?

0 Likes

KristianeWR
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The best way to connect with Ibotta Care is how you have been doing, however, for 1 single issue it is best to keep all communication (and information the Care team requests) in 1 thread. If there are multiple tickets for 1 issue, it's likely there will be a different person each time getting the new email, as there are over 100 Care Team members. There is no way to email a single person on the Care team. 

@FelskyNY Aimee is not the new administrator, she is an employee with Ibotta. Everyone, please continue to refer to Julianna's response in this thread regarding an administrator.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@KristianeWR  thank you for the update.

daa
Shopper

How do I keep it in one thread?

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

Reply to the original email response and any there after. Creating multiple tickets will compound your frustration and complicate the matter. 

I use a cell phone with IB almost exclusively. You have everything you need.

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

@daa 

I normally just put a ticket through offer if it's incorrect or missing an offer but you can also do a general ticket in the app as other indicate.  I normally just explain in the initial ticket and say support to follow.  After hitting submit on phone you get an email almost immediately.  Then I respond to that email with the issue again and attach all the support needed to prove what I should get.  This basically should resolve with a response that they credit me.  

I find that it would waste time if I wait for them to ask me for the support info. So providing it first their next response would be crediting me and no further correspondence is needed.  I think but not sure but if you don't respond to the generic email saying they got your ticket inquiry I think it takes a day for the system to send it to a human because it thinks you resolve it by looking up the answer yourself before it will then ask you for support.  Just make clear and lay everything out so it's easy to just credit you.  So if you do it at once the first person that looks at the receipt will fix it at same time because if you respond back after they request support someone else may be looking at that ticket and think it was resolved or someone else is looking at it?

So far this method seems to work at least for me.   By having all screenshot and product UPC/ item pics, and receipt pics help.  Hence I have always try to screenshot my submission prior to submitting to help the process to retain support for the just in case days.