cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Bonus with grocery pick up

Mrigdon2004
Shopper

I have done online shopping but new to the online grocery shopping.  I was placing my order but my bonus will be expired before I can pick it up. I have been given different answers on if I will still get the bonus. Just trying to get clarification on which one is correct. I tried looking but I am not having any luck with the way I am searching.

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Bonus with grocery pick up

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mrigdon2004 

ibotta employee MichelleD  has mentioned that you would NOT get  the bonus or credit for any of the offers that would expire before pickup.

This is a somewhat recent change.  At least another user has confirmed the same.

So you should assume no.  If you happen to do it anyway as a test, please do report back as to your findings as well.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mrigdon2004 

ibotta employee MichelleD  has mentioned that you would NOT get  the bonus or credit for any of the offers that would expire before pickup.

This is a somewhat recent change.  At least another user has confirmed the same.

So you should assume no.  If you happen to do it anyway as a test, please do report back as to your findings as well.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

Mrigdon2004
Shopper

Thank you very much for your help! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mrigdon2004 

No worries.  Glad to help.