cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find a store on Ibotta

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Hey everyone,

This morning I took a trip a little bit away from home. There was a store called Ollie's. There were groceries in the store among other things. Sort of like Walmart but much cheaper. I found several things there that Ibotta has offers on. I bought one thing that I had an offer for. However, Ollie's is not listed on Ibotta. Is there a Any Store button? If not, my suggestion is that Ibotta has this feature because it would be great if they did. There are a few Amish bargain stores in my area I like to shop on occasion but I have never seen them on Ibotta. Any thoughts about this topic? If so, please share. 

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Can't find a store on Ibotta

Dean

Ibotta partners with hundreds of retailers but not all of them. I don’t see that retailer in the Ibotta list of supported retailers. You should remember that Ibotta is retailer based, not product based. You are redeeming offers at retailers. You should check the retailer page in the app for available offers.

https://ibotta.com/where

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

Re: Can't find a store on Ibotta

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Marethundsabre  Yes, there is Any Grocery Store, Any Liquor Store, Any Gas Station, and Any Convenience Store.  I hope your offer is listed so you can claim it!

0 Likes