cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log in!!

tracilla
Shopper

Hi.  I logged out of my account because the bonuses don't show automatically anymore.  Now I can't log in!  It keeps telling me "Please try again later."  Any suggestions?  I have changed my password (I think), nothing is working!!!!

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: can't log in!!

Bitburger
Rewards Hunter

I have the same problem. I already had the issue a few days ago but it always logged me in eventually, but not today.

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

Same here. I just changed my password too and I still get that message. I figured I'll just wait a little while and hope it clears up by itself.

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

Sorry I cannot help, but for future reference let me mention that to refresh/update bonuses I do a clear cache but NOT a clear data . Clear Data is more invasive and logs me out.  Clearing Cache is less invasive and simply prompts a refresh of the bonuses and stats.

Cheering that you can get your issue resolved soon.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

tracilla
Shopper

I am hoping the same thing.  I was in a store in the middle of planning what to buy so I really wanted to see if I received a bonus.  I wish they would just pop up like they used to .  Anyhow, it has been 3 hours and nothing has worked yet.  I did put in a ticket, but that can take a full week!!!! I wish they had a chat feature.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@What-Shot 

Clearing cache is the same thing as deleting cache.   

This is different than clearing/deleting app data 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

cweiner31
Core Shopper

I just tried again and it didn't work. Then I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it works. Maybe try doing that?

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Rickibotta: Busted! Thank you for noticing my blunder. I was referring to Clearing data vs. Clearing  cache.  I went back to edit it.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@What-Shot 

I wish I had a dollar for every time I have been busted.   When you help as many people as you do, an occasionally oopsie is part of it

And you are absolutely correct about clearing data, that can go really bad.  Not all data for apps is redundantly saved on the app side.  So you can delete preferences, progress, history, etc all depending on the app.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”