cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Can't see offer shopping online at WM

MaineMom
Saver

Anyone else having issues shopping online for grocery pickup at Walmart and not finding offers?  My issue is when I shop through Ibotta and click on an offer, Ibotta will search for the correct products and pull them up but now it's not showing the pink Ibotta circle next to the products that qualify for that specific offer? I loved this feature! It's been 2 days. I've cleaned my cache, signed out & back in. But thinking it may be a technical issue.  

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can't see offer shopping online at WM

amacalla79
Rewards Hunter

I am having the same issue. 

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

MaineMom
Saver

Ibotta Customer service helped me fix the problem. It was an easy fix. 

If your having this issue un-link your Walmart account and re-link. I'm going to add screen shot for exact directions. 

Screenshot_20220419-144408_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20220419-150936_Ibotta.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Likes
24 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

amacalla79
Rewards Hunter

I am having the same issue. 

Solved! Go to solution

Ashley24
Shopper

OMG! Yes I’ve been having the same problem all day and cannot figure out why! 😩😩😩

Solved! Go to solution

Kylasm1977
Saver

I'm only seeing the ibotta offer dot when I use the browser extension on my computer. Hope it's just a glitch with the app 😕

Solved! Go to solution

imherosmom3
Shopper

I came here just to see if anyone else is having this problem. Can anyone verify that we're still getting credit for matching offers after purchasing? I just placed an order with quite a few offers & now I'm worried that I won't get credit.

Solved! Go to solution

imherosmom3
Shopper

To anyone who is interested, I received all the cash back I expected this time.

Solved! Go to solution

Bg001
Deal Sharer

That is good to know!

Solved! Go to solution

Bg001
Deal Sharer

I have been having this problem for weeks. Clearing cache had worked for me until yesterday. I searched and found another community thread about this. Someone said there's supposed to be an update. But... That was 2 weeks ago. I deleted app and reinstalled today- Still not working. So frustrating. Been trying to shop for 2 days nows. Grrr... I have found if we do not get credit right away, we sometimes still have to resubmit receipt or lose out. I am so unhappy 

Solved! Go to solution

imherosmom3
Shopper

Yep, this is similar to my experience. I tried uninstalling & reinstalling both the Ibotta & Walmart apps with no luck. I really hope they fix this soon.

Solved! Go to solution

MaineMom
Saver

Hello everyone thank you for responding!! I searched for others having the same problem before I posted this and I didn't find anything. So I do feel better to know it's not just myself having this issue. I did contact customer service and they gave me some steps to do with my Android phone....

* in the Ibotta app clear data and force stop the app, clear defaults (I did not have any to clear 🤔) then restart phone and turn back on and log in.   Well It's still not working correctly. So this afternoon I replied back to Ibotta CS to let them know it did not work. I will come back here and let you guys know if I find out anything.  I'm not worried about getting my offers. It's that finding the specific product for each offer can be very time consuming and that little pink circle saves me so much time!! If there's many of us recently having the same issue I'm going to assume it's not something we're doing, Its probably on Ibotta's end. It does work on my laptop with the Ibotta extension but I prefer to do it on my phone. (My laptop is old and slow) so at least we can do that until we get an update that fixes this issue.

On a happier note I just finished my wknd Walmart grocery order for pickup at 9pm tonight 🥱😴 it was the last time slot for today! (My store is closed tomorrow for Easter) I should have my $30/80 Blossom offer Completed! Few! 🤞🙏 Ibotta addict 🤪