cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Verify Email

weiyunbb
Rewards Hunter

Could you help me, please?  I have been trying to confirm my email for days now at the "Security Checkup" screen and it never sends the email to do so.  Thank you.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Can't Verify Email

Dean

Welcome to the community. Can you explain some more about why you believe your email is unverified, and where you're seeing the Security Checkup screen? You can submit a service request with the Help Center for help on this. If you can't sign in because of your unverified email, you can send an email directly to the Help Center.

In the app go to Account > Help > Submit a request.
On the web https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us.
Email accountsupport@ibotta.com.

How can I contact the Care Team?

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

weiyunbb
Rewards Hunter

I am trying to cash out. And it asked me to confirm my email. I've clicked "Send Email to Confirm" button several times, but never receive an email. Please assist. Thank you.

0 Likes

Dean

That is a problem that the Help Center will need to investigate. Open a service request with them. 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

JudeJ
Ibotta Employee
Ibotta Employee

@weiyunbb Hi there! It looks like the issue is that your account was never confirmed when it was originally created. Not to worry though, I found the ticket you created with our Care Team and sent you a reply. Please locate that email and reply with the requested information. Once I get your email response, I'll be able to get you all squared away. Thanks!