cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in

grammy57
Rewards Hunter

This is actually for my brother, but since he can't log in to anything I'm asking for help. He has contacted support and they ask for a screenshot but it never goes any further. He can try to log in with his email and password but he never gets the 6 digit code. He has done all the steps to insure the emails come in but they never do. No one seems to want to help. What can be done? He's even emailed support and they just ask for the same screenshot. The account isn't locked.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Cannot log in

Ghaun28
Rewards Hunter

I can’t either! I opened another account in order to send a ticket. Also sent help request through Facebook. They told me to check my email for the ticket. Sigh. If I’m not getting emails to get back into my account, how can I check for the ticket? Duhhhh it’s incredibly frustrating!!!and no one helps  

Re: Cannot log in

grammy57
Rewards Hunter

I'm not having the problem, but my brother is. They have gotten back with him but they keep telling him to do the same things that do not work. He has a big sum of money and is beginning to wonder if they just don't want to pay.

0 Likes