cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant withdraw earnings

Tuby
Rewards Hunter

Can't withdraw my earnings for two days now and can't figure out whats happening...sent a message to support and nothing till date...advice please

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Cant withdraw earnings

What-Shot
Super Saver

How long have you been using Ibotta? Is this your first-ever attempt to withdraw? If you are a newbie, there is a waiting period for your first withdraw (2-3 days from the time you signed up). If you are not a newbie and if you don't receive CS help from your ticket, I suggest you sign up on this megathread: Account lockout megathread - Ibotta Saver Community

Cheering for quick resolution!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Tuby
Rewards Hunter

Am not new and have withdrawn before....Thank you 

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Tuby 

I had an issue withdrawing my earning to my checking account. 

For several attempts I kept receiving an error message stating system could not find my information. 

I cleared the Ibotta app cache and tried withdrawing my earnings and all worked well for me.. not sure of your particular issue so if you have not cleared your cache you might want to give it a try.

Every journey starts with the first step

Dusty
Rewards Hunter

How do you clear your Ibotta cashe?

Thanks 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tuby 

It may take up to a week for the care team to get back to you.  If you are not getting anywhere after a few back and forths with them, you can reach out to Lara, our community manager.  She is on vacation right now.  I have been thru this myself, and understand it can be frustrating, but ibotta always seems to come thru if warranted.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes