cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANT WITHDRAWL IBOTTA

nonniecat
Shopper

I diligently worked to achieve the ibotta cash I have accumulated. Then I try to cashout for a gift card to purchase a deal that’s only promoting for a short period of time. I got this error message alleging that there was problems getting information. I then tried a different gift card , and then an attempt to withdraw to my bank account and each attempt I would receive the message. Now here’s where eyebrow is raised. Due to the fact I have several of my loyalty accounts connected and not to mention the most important account of them all …. My FINANCIAL account and I have made multi purchases via the ibotta platform and not one of those occasions when my trafficking and revenue was beneficial did any of my information endure any complications of any sorts at any time. So my apologies I am extremely confused , disappointed, and right now I am desperate to seek an answer as to why this experience I have endured during  the biggest shopping time of the entire year??? Has anyone had this experience??? Please if so, what was the results of your experience? Please share it would greatly be appreciated!!! Thank you and all whom share or comments. I am new to Ibotta and thought it was a absolutely wonderful platform. I even recommended and had others sign up.  Now I am hoping that they haven’t had to experience the same. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
14 Replies

Re: CANT WITHDRAWL IBOTTA

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@nonniecat 

The first time you cashout, it seems to take up to a week after reaching $20 before you are able to do so.   There also appear to be a lot of people who are also locked during this time period.  This actually seems to happen to a lot of new users.  

If you have not done so,  you should open a ticket with the ibotta care team by visiting help.ibotta.com or by emailing  accountsupport@ibotta.com.  You should probably just ask them to confirm your account is  not locked.

Personally, I think they are encountering an inordinate amount of fraudulent activity with new accounts, and as a result are putting new users through their paces a bit to mitigate losses.  IIn most situations, this delay does not occur on subsequent withdrawals..

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

nonniecat
Shopper

oh I have opened several tickets and I was told to come back here and look the comments on my post and to review other members post whom someone from customer service claim to have posted from other members to help me try to figure out to how to get my own cash out. I have over 20 dollars and I have had it for way over 7 days. I am a very skeptical person about online entities that seek the public participation on events and activities that help to build those companies and platforms . But when it is time to make good on the promises and advertisement of the event or activity then I have to wonder if I am being scammed. If my information is not able to. E connected to pay me out… Then how can it possibly be connected for purchases made via the ibotta platform. I am just devastated as to the way this is all occurring and the chain of events that has happened after request of funding withdrawal and again when assistance was requested via the customer assistance line . Please what the heck is going on?? Ibotta platform is racking in all of its perks through its members purchasing activity for this most busiest shopping days of the entire year and  us members such as myself … we are getting the rewards that are promised for allowing ibotta to infiltrate our shopping privacy as well as getting something out of someone else’s spending activity. I thought this was an awesome application… then after saving and saving O finally wanted to cash out for a lousy gift card of 20 . I still would of had a remainder balance for more than 20 dollars . I wasn’t even trying to withdraw the entire balance. Just a mere 20 bucks. I am very displeased with this experience. And the lack of communication is not a good look on the customer service reps whom sent the information and instructed me to come back here and basics troubleshoot from the basis of reading other members experiences. But trust I tried all of that BEFORE I ever reached out to customer service.  IBOTTA THIS IS NOT NICE TO YOUR MEMBERS 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@nonniecat 

Could you post whatever portion you feel comfortable of the post from ibotta (obviously no personal info),  that told you to come here for help?  This is somewhat baffling. 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

nonniecat
Shopper

Yes I most definitely will and it is available at the bottom of this post

0 Likes

Re: CANT WITHDRAWL IBOTTA @Rick this is the post you requested f

nonniecat
Shopper

D1AAA700-F8D0-40C6-BAA7-92C462BAE2E8.jpeg

Tags (1)
0 Likes

nonniecat
Shopper

I bet after the sales are all over we Weill all be magically connected 🤣🤣🤣

0 Likes

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

This is the message I get each time with a ticket. It’s just suggesting that you check out other places to see if you can find the answer while you wait, and then to close your ticket if you resolve the issue on your own. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@nonniecat 

Nothing in their response even mentioned going to the community for help.

0 Likes

nonniecat
Shopper

Oh Rickibotta my bad … it just states that person whom responded to the my ticket with the access to my ticket request conveyed that they found a couple articles  to read regarding “ Not being able to cash out “ because that was the topic of my ticket . So again YOU are absolutely right ! However where was I supposed to go a see the “ article “ that they posted if it wasn’t here ?? I am new to this platform and I did mention that in my headline caption . So please again if you could provide the answer after reading this message sent to me . I don’t see where it says what you claimed it was saying. So where would I go find these articles that were posted in the meantime as it states and if they helped I was suppose to close my.ticket? Where is such a place ? I only naturally thought it would be in the community forum. Is there yet another forum that I am unaware of !?? I have just moved on for now . I have other legitimate cash back money saving platforms that I have actually  cashed out . I was asking for assistance due to the fact that Ibotta sent me consistent invitations to their platform and I accepted I tried it and I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that it is a bunch of poppycock! I don’t care how many New Accounts were fraudulent. That has nothing to do with my account. And it did not hinder the platform from accessing any of my personal accounts anywhere else. So if the new accounts are fraudulent as you mentioned above in response to my post. That again IS NOT me or my acccout and it wasn’t fraudulent when the app accessed my financial accounts. So again I don’t see what that had to do with my account what so ever . But thank you for your response, opinion, viewpoint and engagement in my topic of conversation. Your participation is greatly appreciated.  Please have a wonderful holiday and enjoy your shopping experiences and rewards using Ibotta!!! And for anyone whom is truly interested in knowing what the outcome of this  experience I have  endured with this platform today. I will definitely do a follow up post now that I am aware of the ibotta community blog post room  !! Bye for now

0 Likes