cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CANT WITHDRAWL IBOTTA

nonniecat
Shopper

Here is where I went to seek my assistance… Now if I’m not mistaken… this clearly states I am in the ibotta community when I reached out for assistance… does it not ? So it would be quite natural to assume that the “ Articles mentioned that were offered for a “ in the meantime “ option…. It would be natural to assume that the articles would be posted in this forum . I may not be a Einstein but I am also far from being illiterate as well. But again thank you for your feedback. 

a lil about me …. 15 year investigator for a Michigan newspaper and business owner! 

0 Likes

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

In my experience, when they send those emails, they usually have links  in the emails to the articles that might help. Not sure why it wouldn’t have that for you, unless maybe your settings block links from emails not in your contacts or something. Hopefully your next experience won’t be like this. 

nonniecat
Shopper

Yes sir I was thinking that same scenario. However I didn’t receive any attachments  in either of the 2 email reponses I received from 2 separate people with access to my request for help ticket. But . It makes sense now from what your saying is generally received . Perhaps they may have  made a mistake and left out the articles. But I don’t have any blocks or anything of that kind preventing the platform from accessing me or my information. That’s why I was just in a state of confusion about the error message stating my information couldn’t be connected. When it’s already been connected. I didn’t just start this platform last week or 2 weeks ago. However I haven’t navigated to this  chat platform or any other community rooms on the platform. So i was completely  oblivious to the existence of this forum . I only found it today when I tried to do my own trouble shooting and problem solving before I reached out to customer service for assistance. Then The atmosphere in here has been quite an interesting experience. When I first discovered the community I read the rules and regulations of the community and I thought to myself … 🤔 now why would people ever get into any kind of arguments and use any foul language or  be disrespectful  to another person regarding the topic of these coupons , cash.back offers , codes , etc…. But after my visit today. … I can definitely comprehend why they have them. Thank you very much for your feedback. Your last post actually made a lot of sense . Now I’m review the other email I received in response to the second ticket just to triple check that there were no attachments.  Again thanks for shedding a lol light on the possibilities of my emails from support!I had no idea that this platform had these lil communities wishing the platform! Have a awesome day!!

0 Likes

Re: CANT WITHDRAWL IBOTTA @Rick this is the post you requested f

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@nonniecat 

Thanks for your screen shot.  It was most helpful.  The operative word in that response to you is 'IF'.

The point of the email is to try to offer suggestions, when possible, so users will close out tickets without needing to be worked further.   As they mention, IF they have articles suggested, they will be included.

• If there are no articles included, it is implied no further action is required by you at this time, and the ticket remains open
  • When there are articles and it happens to satisfy your issue and you no longer require a ticket, you respond accordingly and the ticket is closed.    

This is why I asked for  the cut/paste to add context to your understanding..  

In no way was I trying to insinuate you did anything fraudulent.  Sorry if it triggered you.  I was merely stating it in context as to why there are seemingly delays for ALL new users.  So of course you are entitled to your opinion, we all are.  II hope they get your straightened out.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Re: CANT WITHDRAWL IBOTTA @Rick this is the post you requested f

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@nonniecat 

I also want to make sure you understand that I was not suggesting you do not belong in the community....lol.  I was simply stating it made no sense they would send you here to get the answer to your question INSTEAD OF them working the ticket.  That is after all sort of the impression you left with your original message, 

It just seemed perhaps there was frustration on your end from my post, and I  wanted to clear up any confusion..  You never need to apologize fr being a newb.  We all were at one time, and we understand.  We are here to hep new people navigate this whole thing.   We all vent here at times as well, so that is understandable.  That is one of the benefits of a forum.

Ibotta is hands-down the best grocery money-saving app, and I hope you stick around long enough to believe that.

Ibotta has always come thru for me, so I have faith they will do so for you as well.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes