cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chobani yogurt offer expired Early

bcelite
Rewards Hunter

There was an offer for Chobani Yogurt for $1 each, limit 5. I pulled it up when I was at Kroger today, scanned all 5 barcodes, which matched. I believe it said expiring in 12 hrs. I bought them and was home submitting my receipt within 2 hours & the offer is GONE! I wouldn't have bought them without the Ibotta offer! What gives? 

7 Replies

Re: Chobani yogurt offer expired Early

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@bcelite 

If you submitted while in store, submit a ticket stating what you just did.  Then attach pics of rhe front and backs of the product, including UPCs.

This is why I submit receipts b4 I leave the store.  If you can do that, you should.

good luck..

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@bcelite The only Chobani offer I saw today was this one, which is for Walmart. It's still active. Note that it is for $1 when you buy 5, not $1 each. Screenshot_20220107-231030_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

LizH4011
Core Shopper

I saw that offer too. I wanted to run out to the grocery store, but my baby wasn't feeling well and my husband was working. A few hours later, my husband was done with work and I was ready to leave the house. Checked my phone and it was gone! I wonder if it was a mistake. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

If you had selected the offer, many times the offer is removed from the store gallery, but it is still in Your List.

Be sure to check Your List, too.

When a great deal comes through, the offer can expire much sooner.  I suspect that many offers have a limited number that can be redeemed.  When that limit is close, the offer can be pulled.

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

A gold habit to get into is to screenshot offers that might go quickly. Then you have it for a help ticket if needed. Might be something to try in the future 🙂 for now, I agree with the others…a help ticket can’t hurt😉

0 Likes

Marj
Deal Sharer

I had the offer for $1 each for 5. I went early, purchased and scanned receipt as I was leaving the store. It sounds like I got lucky. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I saw people posting about the $1 offer, but I also only had the $1/5 at Walmart. Shoprite had 10/$10 with a free dozen egglands best eggs (may have ended yesterday), then there was a digital $1/5 (which I loaded early) x2 and $1/5 CO51 (which did work) - so I paid $7 for 10 yogurts and a dozen eggs.  Not a GREAT deal, but I happen to really like Chobani and I had none left. 

0 Likes