cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact IB Support to Unlock Account

Saipan
Super Saver

If you are a new user, please see below. Additionally, you may want to refer to this thread if you overlooked it in trying to get assistance. 

Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

The IB care team can be contacted directly here:

accountsupport@ibotta.com 

A response could take 3-5 business days depending on their workload. 

Screenshot_20211219-161158.jpg

10 Replies

Re: I am New, I can't Withdrawal, Please Help Me

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Obviously most won't read this.  They are missing the thousands of other threads or posts that ask the same thing.

Hopefully your efforts will reach some though.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Dean

@Saipan 

I applaud the effort. I was thinking of ways to address the increasing threads. I thought of doing something like this since the Troubleshooting forum has the pinned Account Issues thread, but I was overthinking it. Some new users might just come to the General Support forum without seeing the other. I set your post to float to the top of the forum so it’ll be visible to others. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

Rickibotta
Deal Master

well done boys.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Re: Contact IB Support to Unlock Account

Admiraladama
Rewards Hunter

Well I can’t withdraw and I met all the criteria 

and posted a support ticket with no response 

so can anyone help me

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

It may take 3 or 4 days for a response.

You can always update your ticket if no response, but all of us are just users like you, so we can't help.

rajs
Rewards Hunter

Hi the great Ibotta folks,  Laura L, Ricki and others,
First of all thanks for a great site for cash receipts scan and earn. I truly enjoy it.

Lately, I could not open the Ibotta app on my iPhone. so, I followed the community notes - by restarting my iPhone, deleting the app and reinstalling --- all in vain and no good.
Now comes the more frustrating part; thus, I cannot even cash out my earnings as well as cannot scan more new receipts. (  since i cannot open the App. It says "forbidden" & a bottom button says -"refresh". The refresh button does not work.)

Pls. advice what's going on here? Ibotta dear. and How can I get back in the receipts game?
thnx
RajS.

0 Likes

RKB
Rewards Hunter

Why can't I get my app to open

0 Likes

kc1973
Rewards Hunter

My account is locked.

Please unlock it.  I have contacted support numerous times and no response

0 Likes

Oof
Rewards Hunter

Greetings IB Support,

I am completely blocked from logging in to ibotta on any and all devices I own.  I will tell you what happened months upon months ago.  So, hadn't used Ibotta in forever, I decided to get serious about saving money because I am the mom of 5 kids, and 3 furbabies.  So I went to log in through my fb account cool it worked....... but It had a name I had from seriously years ago.  It was under an old married name I had with a VERY VERY EVIL man.  So I try to change the name and it freaks out on me.  It won't allow me to change that my email address, my phone number nothing.  So I can't get logged on one day and I think CRAP forget it and started a new one.  and apparently the ip address crud caught up with me and they tried saying it was fraud.  So my new number is on some other account and i cannot find it and it is attached to my paypal account but I have been unable to log on to that account since I got my new phone!  I am very upset because I love ibotta!

Please someone help me recover my account I was not trying to commit fraud I promise.  I barely know how to work technology anymore.  I wouldn't know how to commit fraud.

0 Likes