Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

DG Pickup Dollar General Pickup How to scan receipt

Rickou812
Rewards Hunter

Good afternoon,

I am new to the Ibotta app.  I just completed a purchase using the DG pickup feature.  They do not provide a paper receipt.  I specifically purchased several items because of the Ibotta coupons/rebates.  How do I upload or get credit for DG pickup Purchases?

Thanks in advance,

Rick

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: DG Pickup Dollar General Pickup How to scan receipt

Rickou812
Rewards Hunter

Thanks for the replies.  Lesson learned!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Haleysmom41
Rewards Hunter

Idk if this helps or not but usually dollar general sends a receipt to your email that you use to place orders. If you sign up for DG Coupons via the app,  I think that you can opt in to have receipts emailed, sent to your phone, as well as printed at the register. I would check the email you used to place the order first and if nothing there, if you placed the order in the app I'm sure the order will be there as well. Then I would take a screenshot of the receipt and submit a ticket to customer service, making sure to list the offers and the exact amounts that should be credited to your Ibotta account and attach the screenshot of the receipt to your ticket (make sure the date, name of store, and all items that you want credited are shown). Expect a response within 48 hours. Hope this helps! Happy holidays!!

Haleysmom41

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Rickou812 

Dollar General is in-store only.  Even if you wanted to pitch a case that pickup should be considered in-store, ibotta only accepts original cash register receipts.  I would not open a ticket for this,  It is against policy.  

https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us/articles/225450727-What-are-receipt-qualifications-for-in-store-red...

You can return, make sure your offers are loaded to DG in your ibotta list, then purchase again.  Then scan your receipt to get paid.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

Rickou812
Rewards Hunter

Thanks for the replies.  Lesson learned!

View solution in original post

0 Likes