cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get a paper receipt for a Walgreen's pick up order

MC4MYGIRLS
Rewards Hunter

I did a pickup order with walgreens app. I went picked my order up and left. Wanted to submit my receipt and realized cashier didn't give me a paper receipt. I searched on here to see what to do seems all I found was I could screen shots  picture of my receipt that Walgreens emailed me. But then I read. That. The help center was only for trouble shooting and not trying to submit a screen shot of my email receipt to get an offer

0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Didn't get a paper receipt for a Walgreen's pick up order

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

First, check that you are set up to get paper receipts.  After you sign in on Walgreens.com, you need to go to your account.  Click on your name in the top right corner and select Account.

Select Emails & Alerts.  Scroll to the bottom and you will see Digital Receipts.  If this item is checked, then you won't get a paper receipt.  Uncheck it and every time you shop in-store or Pickup, you should get a paper receipt.

Second, you will need to go back to the Walgreens where you picked it up and see if they can re-print a receipt.  If not, then I would return everything and re-purchase it. 

Hope this helps.

0 Likes