cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Duplicate receipt) Account problems

Juelson
Rewards Hunter

I got the app a couple days ago and I used referral code scan a receipt and got ten bucks cool after that I told my brother about the app he got it and used my referral code and scan the same receipt I used and my ten bucks we’re gone. I’m about to talk about another issue I try to use the deal scan any receipt and get ten cents back but It says there was a problem getting your information I try to update my information but it can’t because they can’t because they don’t recognize the email. Format. Does anyone know what to do? Please help me already contacted customers support but waiting for a response Any information is appreciated.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: (Duplicate receipt) Account problems

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Juelson 

You posted this in the recipes section so it may not be viewed a lot. If your brother scanned/submitted the same receipt as you, your account(s) may be deactivated due to the failure of following the TOS. That could be causing your issues now when trying to redeem the $0.10 any receipt offer. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

wrong folder

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Juelson
Rewards Hunter

In what category should I post it

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Juelson 

It best fits in the HELP/GENERAL SUPPORT folder that the mod moved it to.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes