cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-receipt

Cathie
Rewards Hunter

How can I redeem items on my receipt when it’s sent to me electronically from CVS?

5 Replies

Re: E-receipt

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Cathie 

I personally get printed receipt as well as email.  You should make that change so this doesn't  keep happening

In app, choose:

ACCOUNT

DIGITAL RECEIPT PREFERENCES

EMAIL and print at register

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Cathie  As @Rickibotta recommended, it’s best to always get paper receipts. I know, their long receipts w/coupons are ridiculous (and they are almost never for anything I’d buy) but for the purpose of ibotta, it seems to be the only way. CVS’s app still has a long way to go, so I double it’ll become available to link like Target and Walmart. 
Side note - if you haven’t signed up to receive text alerts from CVS, I highly recommend doing so. I just received $2 ExtraBucks for the 4th July special. Heading to CVS later today!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Cathie 

Also, if it was just one purchase and there were no  coupons, etc used, you could:

• Change your settings to get paper receipt as well
  • Return stuff
  • Repurchase stuff
  • Submit receipt
  • Get paid!!!
“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Xiao 

I'm not sure I get texts.

• I have my mobile in my account
  • I have selected EMAIL as my PREFERRED CONTACT METHOD

Do you know where I would 'sign up' for texts?

Maybe I get them and have deleted them, but typically I save the initial text in the text thread  and delete the texts I don't care about? 

(On a side note, do you ever add contacts from the 'text bots', so instead of seeing the number in the texts, I would see "CVS texts", et.?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Cathie 

YMMV, but I have selected to get both email and printed receipts, and I no longer get coupons at the end of my receipt.  They go directly to my account and I view them from there. 

Perhaps there may be select ones that would still print, but I don't know since I do not shop there often..  I only know I have not gotten a printed coupon the last 5 purchases I have made since changing my preferences.

0 Likes