cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay ' iboota Sign In Loop PITA

db33
Shopper

Using FF portable on windows 10 with the 'Ibotta: Cash back made easy' FF addon v3.46.0.
When I go to ebay, I have to minimize ibotta popup because in covers about 25% of ebay web page. When I do ibotta sign in, it just sends me through a back and forth sign in loop via the ibotta web site. A real PITA to try to use with NO indication that cash back options are ACTIVE.

AGAIN had to search google to find this ibotta forum... Like ibotta does not want anyone to use this forum.???
Should I be opening a support request from within my account via ibotta.com for something like this?
ALL seems very ridiculous and intentionally disconnected.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: eBay ' iboota Sign In Loop PITA

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@db33 

When you click ACCOUNT from the app, and scroll down you will see the link to IBOTTA SAVER COMMUNITY

I am of no real use here since I refuse to use extensions, but others out here will likely be of more use.

If you don't get much traction here with other users, I suppose you could open a ticket for the technical folks.

@LaraL 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Dean

@db33 

@Rickibotta and I replied to your previous message about not being able to find this forum. The link is available in multiple places. Also, finding it through Google isn't a bad thing. I use Google to do deeper searches on many sites since site searches are sometimes limited on arguments and results. 

You didn't say what size monitor you are using or include a screenshot but saying the extension covers 25% of the screen seems excessive. I agree that the extension is big and intrusive but I haven't seen it that large. I do use large monitors though. The looping is odd so I would suggest opening a support request. You can find the contact info at the bottom of this page or go directly to https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

JudeJ
Ibotta Employee
Ibotta Employee

db33 This can happen on mobile devices because the extension is designed to be used on a desktop or laptop computer. Let me know if you're not on a mobile device and I can definitely help you troubleshoot further if necessary. Thanks! 

0 Likes

Dean

@JudeJ 

@db33 mentioned using FF portable on Windows 10. Firefox portable is part of the PortableApps suite, as well as some other portable program suites. I use PortableApps regularly but not with Ibotta. It’s a great way to use programs without permanently installing them. Also a great way to work on PCs with problems. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes