cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Fetch Bracket game

TXbelle
Super Saver

Anyone doing the Fetch March madness brackets? It's already started so is closed for new entries. I am kinda new to Fetch and couldn't care less for basketball but so far I have 110 points. 

Many years ago I won $100.00 gc to Best Buy on a Coke bracket contest. I know NOTHING about college teams but that year Gonzaga was a winning dark horse, getting to the final4! Coke never did that contest again since they assigned the teams with most going to the bottom seeds. 

Fetch isn't assigning anything, I picked grocery items. Don't even know how it works,  but I like playing and getting points...

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Fetch Bracket game

Janet1964
Super Saver

I am at 120 points after the first round. Good luck!

View solution in original post

23 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

KM06
Skilled Saver

I did that and shockingly I got 15/16 right and earned 150 points.

Solved! Go to solution

LizH4011
Core Shopper

I got 13/16 on the first round! I'm doing much better than in the real March Madness brackets - I picked Baylor 😞

Solved! Go to solution

Rema
Saver

@TXbelle  Like you, I have 110.  Looked at the bracket results and was surprised at some of the winners!!

Solved! Go to solution

TXbelle
Super Saver

@KM06 

Wow! Don't you wish you could pick winners like that in Vegas! I am looking forward to the next reveal tomorrow. 

Solved! Go to solution

Janet1964
Super Saver

I am at 120 points after the first round. Good luck!

Solved! Go to solution

Francoise
Skilled Saver

I have 130 points after the first round = 13/16 correct. 

I don't totally understand how it works, but think it will be interesting...

Solved! Go to solution

KM06
Skilled Saver

@TXbelle i just picked the products that I would buy.  The one I missed was the Kodiak vs aleve I picked aleve. I just wish that I was that lucky at the grocery store! Most of the stuff I want to buy is out so I have to go to three different stores to get what I need. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

TXbelle
Super Saver

I picked what I thought was a product that a lot of people would buy and that would get used up fast. I was a little seduced by the mystery items though.  It's all a crapshoot though. I wonder what won between Pepsi and Doritos. I picked Doritos...

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

Between Pepsi and Doritos, Pepsi won.

0 Likes