Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Fetch Bracket game

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

TXbelle

Keep in mind these points are only to determine the winner of this bracket game. They do not get added to your regular fetch balance unfortunately.

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

I could not find the details of winning, but last year, you did earn Fetch points, based on the total number of points you earned.  Something like, the top 50 got so many points, then the next 50 got a lower number.

I did pretty well last year and actually earned enough to get some points,  That won't happen this year.  I am currently at 150 and I believe only one of my picks is still in the running.

Maybe next time. 

Update:

Here is the post from last year, but I don't know if they will be doing the points this year.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deal-stacking/fetch-brand-bracket-contest-results-are-in/m-p/25590#M...

Solved! Go to solution

JV
Rewards Hunter

First round 120 🏀

Solved! Go to solution

KM06
Skilled Saver

Round 2: 100 points

Solved! Go to solution

TXbelle
Super Saver

My round 2 is 80 for a  total of 190. 

I am bummed that we don't get what meager points we "win". Most of the Fetch "contests" are linked to Instagram which I don't really have any use for.  I did set up an account but don't really know what to do with it...  The only social media I spend any real time with is this group. My FB page is only to post happy birthdays and post funny cartoons; and Next Door is to check out what's for sale or free.

Solved! Go to solution

Janet1964
Super Saver

My round 2 was 80 for a total of 200

Solved! Go to solution

KM06
Skilled Saver

Round 3: 120 points for a total of 370.

Solved! Go to solution

KM06
Skilled Saver

Round 4: 160 points for a total of 530 points.

Solved! Go to solution

Francoise
Skilled Saver

I started out pretty decent with 13 out of 16 in the 1st round. Then I did just ok in the 2nd with just 3 out of 8. Now...

...I've totally tanked. In the 3rd round with 8 picks left, I scored 0, so, of course, in the 4th round I could only earn 0, and so on... Honestly, I think my score would go negative if it could 🤪. Good thing I fretted over the tiebreaker question! 😁

BUT NO MATTER! I'm still having fun watching y'all racking up the points and HOPING YOU WIN! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

TXbelle
Super Saver

Still in with 350 points.  Hoping for a Ruffles win. But even then I have little hope of being in the Fetch top 100. It's been fun but very confusing. 

@KM06  Hang in there.  I hope you win BIG!!! Then we can all celebrate with you (and secretly wish it was us). 

I'm sad the Peacocks Cinderella Season is over. BUT OH WHAT A RUN!