cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FirstLeaf wine

Kate0505
Shopper

$35 cash back for the next 24 hours. I tried to get this deal 2x but it is not showing up in my “pending” money.  They run an auto promo for new members for $39.99. I can’t imagine they would offer this Ibotta deal if we can’t use the new membership deal price since it’s auto applied. It’s not a promo code and it auto applies, you don’t have a choice. And the Ibotta deal is for new membership….  I cancelled both orders and both memberships.  Has anyone done the $39.99 deal and seen the $35 cashback pending? Thank you! 
Wine ships next day so you don’t have time to let the pending show up. Hoping someone has done this offer and can confirm it works on the $39.99 price point 

6 Replies

Re: FirstLeaf wine

Kate0505
Shopper

I decided to do the deal and just see 🤞🏽 
I will update here if I see the cash back come in. 

Kate0505
Shopper

Confirmed! ✔️ 

Do NOT use the cyberwine promo code. And you CAN use the auto promotion they have for new members which is $39.99 for 6 wines with Freee Shipping (total after tax is $42).  And you do get $35 cash back on Ibotta here. It took a few hours to hit my “pending” transactions in Ibotta but it is there now. 

hope this helps! 

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Kate0505

Nakedwines has similar offer. $37+ OOP.

Cheers/Salud

0 Likes

Kate0505
Shopper

thank you! I just went and snagged this one now too 🥳!! 

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Kate0505 I did this exact deal on ibotta last year and got my $35 rebate. IIRC, pending took a few hours to show. Do it! It's an awesome deal! And especially so for me since there's no tax in Oregon!

0 Likes

Kate0505
Shopper

thank you!! Done ✔️ woohooo! 

0 Likes