cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food City Loyalty Card

LzWard223
Rewards Hunter

So after I link my card how can I submit a paper receipt on our Ibotta app it won't give me the option only saying about using card but I had a good receipt worth like $10 bucks I wanted to submit😢

3 Replies

Re: Food City Loyalty Card

antzwoman7787
Shopper

Did you get this resolved? Bc I've got the same problem now. How do you redeem from food city? I even used my number thatgoes to the foodcity account that's linked to Ibotta.

0 Likes

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@antzwoman7787 Food City looks like a link-only store, so you cannot submit paper receipts.

Offers must be added to your list in the Ibotta app before you shop. Then once Ibotta receives your purchase information you will get your rebates. The timing varies by store. Tap the info button from the store page in the app to see “How it works.”

If you do this and credit is missing, submit a ticket to the Care Team for resolution.

antzwoman7787
Shopper

Yes I was ready g it takes up to 48 hrs I think so I'm going to give it a day or two then I'll check it and send a ticket in. A foodcity just opened up by me a ur and half ago and I don't like changes but I heard of a deal they had so I tr

0 Likes