cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Forgot to use Walmart pay @ online checkout

Bamabotta
Rewards Hunter

I placed a delivery order this morning and I didn't use the Walmart pay option at checkout because it wasn't setup. I didn't receive a paper receipt with my order and now I can't redeem $27 in rewards. Help! 

I tried Walmart customer service and they couldn't help. 

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Forgot to use Walmart pay @ online checkout

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Bamabotta 

If it were me, I would return it all, even if I could not get back any coupons I may have used, etc. 

Then I would turn right around and re-buy it all, except perhaps any items that I had used PQ for.

I would not personally open up a ticket with ibotta because if WM does not track your order, ibotta would likely be paying for everything out of their own pockets if they reimbursed you.

ibotta may very well help you,   I am not saying they won't, but I just would not ask them to pay for my mistake.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Bamabotta 

If it were me, I would return it all, even if I could not get back any coupons I may have used, etc. 

Then I would turn right around and re-buy it all, except perhaps any items that I had used PQ for.

I would not personally open up a ticket with ibotta because if WM does not track your order, ibotta would likely be paying for everything out of their own pockets if they reimbursed you.

ibotta may very well help you,   I am not saying they won't, but I just would not ask them to pay for my mistake.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Walmart Pickup&Delivery does not use Walmart Pay.  Walmart Pay is for paying at the register.

To get credit, you must link Ibotta with your Walmart.com account before you place your order.

If you place your order through the Ibotta app or the Browser Extension and you have Ibotta linked to Walmart, then your items will automatically get credited to Ibotta.  Please note it can take 24 hours to get credit.

If you didn't link your Ibotta app to your walmart.com account, then you can't get credit.

If it was me, I would return only the Ibotta related items and re-purchase them.  It is a pain, but there is no other way to get credit.

I wish Walmart would simply ring up the order on a register and give you a paper receipt.  Then you could scan the receipt just as if you purchased it in-store.