cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Gift card purchasing

thetvgeneral
Deal Sharer

Has everyone's gift card purchasing capability just up and disappeared from the app? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still no luck. Also when I try to update an already used gift card the app stops working and closes out. I thought I would start here rather than putting in a ticket if this is a known issue since the app update on the 15th. 

Thanks for your help in advance! 

Steph 

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Gift card purchasing

thetvgeneral
Deal Sharer

I put in a ticket as well. But I guess I put it in the wrong place ie general support, technical support I don't remember. This is why I kinda wish they had a phone number. Hopefully they'll reach out to you soon! 

Steph 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

thetvgeneral
Deal Sharer

Someone on Facebook said that my account may have been deactivated/under review. But no one from Ibotta ever reached out to me. Got ahold of Ibotta through FB messenger Saturday and my account was flagged for review. Upon further investigation they reactived my account Saturday night a few hours later and now everything is back to normal! I just wish they would have let me know. Just goes to show you do everything right and still get flagged for doing something wrong. 

Solved! Go to solution

Lakelady126
Saver

Same thing has happened t me on Thursday. I reached out to @LaraL  and she said to put in a help ticket. I did right away and am still waiting for help! You are very lucky to have this issue fixed so quickly. I have been a loyal Ibotta user for over a year now and I can’t withdraw over $100 I have in my account! I haven’t done anything wrong either. I was counting on using that money to buy groceries this week!

@LaraL I appreciate your help so far but is there anything you can do to help me as I don’t have Facebook to ask Ibotta for someone to please help. I really need to access my funds to buy groceries.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

thetvgeneral
Deal Sharer

I put in a ticket as well. But I guess I put it in the wrong place ie general support, technical support I don't remember. This is why I kinda wish they had a phone number. Hopefully they'll reach out to you soon! 

Steph 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@thetvgeneral looks like they unlocked your account.

@Lakelady126 I reached out about yours as I'm not seeing a clear reason why it's still locked.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

thetvgeneral
Deal Sharer

Yes they did in record time! 🙂 I'm so glad I finally reached out. I didn't understand what was happening. Good luck LaraL! 

Solved! Go to solution

InstaSaver
Shopper

68B2096A-1BCD-46B6-88F4-6244E0221768.png

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

InstaSaver
Shopper

Have you ever been able to cash out for gift cards at all? Because I’m putting in tickets and they are not being answered 

0 Likes