cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Gift Cards not showing & PayPal withdrawal error

mollym627
Rewards Hunter

Hi. I haven't used Ibotta in a few months until this past weekend. I made a few purchases and finally decided to treat myself to a gift card. I tried redeeming for a gift card, and it wouldn't work. I've verified my device several times. Now, when I try to withdraw, it shows zero gift card options. I tried withdrawing to my Paypal like I did before and it goes through to the end, then there is an error message. 

It's been several days and no one replied to my tickets. Any suggestions in getting a resolution? 

Tags (2)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Gift Cards not showing & PayPal withdrawal error

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Looks like you did a $29 withdrawal earlier today and are now below the $20 minimum for another withdrawal. I'm guessing that's why you're not seeing any options that you described.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Looks like you did a $29 withdrawal earlier today and are now below the $20 minimum for another withdrawal. I'm guessing that's why you're not seeing any options that you described.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Noneya4682
Rewards Hunter

Ticket #10644282

Good morning hun hope your having a blessed morning . I'm contacting you about receiving an error when I attempt to cashout from ibotta to my PayPal I've submitted tickets each day however they are showing my ticket was solved yetn I've not received anything from ibotta for assistance meaning noone contacted me at all yet shows my tickets have been solved yet I'm still unable to cashout . I've tried everything such as unlink my PayPal n re-connect it even tried my bank account , restarting device and app etc etc etc ... can you please help me ma'am please and thank u for your time ...

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Noneya4682 I reached out to someone about your account because it looks like it was reviewed on the 19th but it's still locked. I'll let you know what I find out.

0 Likes