cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help. Insane # of email coming in

cmg1031
Rewards Hunter

Hi! I've tried changed preferences and all but I'm having email that's not related to my posts,ones that I've was apart of, or a reply to my post. Any ideas on how to stop the email lol Thanks so much 

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Help. Insane # of email coming in

Saipan
Super Saver

@cmg1031

Click your icon in top right. Then click on "Subscriptions"

Screenshot_20220119-154347.jpg

Then select the "subscriptions" you no longer want. Click on the "carat" for the drop down menu and click the delete option. 

Screenshot_20220119-154331.jpg

amyinoh
Rewards Guide

Thank you for that! I have been trying to figure out how to do it after the fact. I don’t want a million reply’s to the Big Game posts!

Saipan
Super Saver

No problem, you are welcome. 

Dean

@cmg1031 

Did you get the answer you needed? Did it solve your problem? Please consider marking the helpful reply as an Accepted Solution. This helps others find helpful answers in the community, and it will help someone in the Big Game Community Championship to meet the goal of "Have another saver mark your answer as an accepted solution in the Community" and score 3 points. Thanks.

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

lol.   I have not checked the email account all of this insanity is routed to in a few days.

I have over 500 unread emails.  And I turned off notifications late afternoon or early evening for the new competition,.

Just WOW!!!

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes