cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Help Walmart Receipt Curse Got Me

Lmwanhala
Rewards Hunter

Happened to me today. I submitted a ticket to Ibotta care. I have 17 rebates waiting. Very frustrating. 

0 Likes

Lakelady126
Saver

Luckily all my Walmart receipts have gone through but I have noticed that they are taking way longer than they used to. After scanning the receipt it spins and spins and spins for what seems to be about 3 minutes before showing your match offers. Any idea why this is happening lately @LaraL?

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I actually don't know the root cause but I do know we're aware of it and working toward a resolution. In the meantime a Care ticket is the best way to go about getting credit.

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I know there is already a backup (entering in the TC#), but it would be helpful to have another option.  How difficult would it be to allow the user to scan the whole receipt when the barcode or TC# doesn't work?

There are more rebates for Walmart than any other chain.  When problems occur, it would be nice to have another way to get credit without having to go through a request to Ibotta Care.

Just a thought.

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

We actually are releasing something very soon that will make Walmart transactions incredible simple and accurate, it's just not an immediate solution for right now.