cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!

Babs1126
Rewards Hunter

I purchased jet puffed marshmallow bites today…. I had them marked and when I got home - they were no longer listed anywhere. I am new and am not sure what happened, and it was a free item. Can somebody tell me what I did wrong? 

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Help!

Memega
Saver

Unfortunately sometimes offers magically disappear. It’s a race to scan. I’ve had this happen many times. Now I redeem offers in the car before I get home. It can be really frustrating but generally ibotta is awesome. 

0 Likes

Re: Help!

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Sorry that this has happened to you. There is a possibility that the offer expired. Some offers have shorter expiration dates than others and by the time you got he, it might have been unavailable. Another possibility is that your account might be linked. If this is the case, the offers you redeemed will be automatically added into your account once Ibotta gets the purchase info from the store. I would submit a help ticket to the Care Team and ask why the offer couldn't be found once you got home. Submit a photo of the receipt, a photo of the item and the barcode of the item in question. You should hear back from them within 48 hours. If not, you can reach out to them again about the status of the ticket. Hopefully you can get credit for this purchase quickly.

0 Likes