cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

How to post

gremlin72
Deal Sharer

I been a member since 7 - 2020.  I new to community.  I need help to understand how to post and answer on here.  I know how use LIKEs button, that about it, and read the message. Please help.

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: How to post

Janet1964
Super Saver

@gremlin72 

You just did a post. Congratulations!

if you look above this box, you can add pics from your phone - make it bold, etc.

when you first go on the page where you look at what people posted, there is a box called search the community - usually above the red announcement boxes. If there is something you want to share like an awesome deal - say Envive at Kroger - just type in envive and it will show you posts about that subject. That way you are not starting a new thread and duplicating someone else post. You feel free to add your two cents to their post (saves you time)  

If there is nothing from that search, then scroll down to start a conversation (like you did) and start typing. If I am not sure which category a topic goes in - I put it in miscellaneous. 

To reply, just hit reply and start typing. To respond to a specific individual post, type @ and a list will come up with names of people who have recently posted on that subject. You can add multiple names also, just add another @.

I hope this helps a little.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solved! Go to solution

Re: How to post

Janet1964
Super Saver

@gremlin72 

You just did a post. Congratulations!

if you look above this box, you can add pics from your phone - make it bold, etc.

when you first go on the page where you look at what people posted, there is a box called search the community - usually above the red announcement boxes. If there is something you want to share like an awesome deal - say Envive at Kroger - just type in envive and it will show you posts about that subject. That way you are not starting a new thread and duplicating someone else post. You feel free to add your two cents to their post (saves you time)  

If there is nothing from that search, then scroll down to start a conversation (like you did) and start typing. If I am not sure which category a topic goes in - I put it in miscellaneous. 

To reply, just hit reply and start typing. To respond to a specific individual post, type @ and a list will come up with names of people who have recently posted on that subject. You can add multiple names also, just add another @.

I hope this helps a little.