cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unsubscribe from certain forum posts

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

My phone is blowing up w 2 recent posts. How to make it stop? I unsubscribe from two topics to no avail 

0 Likes
13 Replies

Re: How to unsubscribe from certain forum posts

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver
Same
0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

I  think that is because you unsubscribed from the main post.  Unfortunately, it seems that each separate reply is considered a post with subscription.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Be-Bop-A-Lula @What-Shot  D A M N , There are two posters that post  constantly at all times day & night, most of time mindless dribble…

What-Shot
Super Saver

What kind of notifications...email? Text? Can't you mute your notifications so that you can check on your own schedule?

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Dean
Core Shopper

@Icequeen813  Have you tried looking at Subscriptions in your profile and unsubscribing from there? I check the ones I want to unsubscribe from and select Delete Selected Subscriptions from Email Subscriptions Options. I do this regularly to clean up the posts I’m subscribed to. There’s also a Mute option but I’m not sure what it does. 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Icequeen813 Maybe we can’t unsubscribe from a Community Manager’s post?

SaverGirl67

@Icequeen813    I’ve found the only way to stop it is to unsubscribe from all notifications and then you check your notifications when you get on the forum (they’re all there waiting for you - but grouped and nice and neat).

In you settings in notifications there’s a check box at the bottom to turn it all off. You can always turn it back on later when things quiet down. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I don't understand why the phone is blowing up.   My notifications for the community are silent.

And my posts are not mindless dribble

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  et al 

I have always done exactly what   @Dean  mentions above, and that is precisely what I did  with the 'big reveal' post.

So I have not gotten notifications or emails for 2 days now.

I believe the MUTE function still shows the notifications in your profile, but it 'mutes' the email notification so you don't get them

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes