cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't get a Target Circle credit after purchasing. Should I wait until the next day?

QuayB
Rewards Hunter

I clipped a Eucerin deal via Target and purchased two bottles but I didn't see the credit show up in my account. Should I just wait until the morning to see if it shows up like with Food Lion, or should I be seeing immediate updates to my account?

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: I didn't get a Target Circle credit after purchasing. Should I wait until the next day?

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@QuayB  If you click on the info icon in green at the top of the Target in-store section, you will see below. Sometimes, it could take up to 3 days but most of the time, it’s faster than that. 

E418B76B-07FD-4F45-972A-B68B74424873.jpeg

0 Likes

Re: I didn't get a Target Circle credit after purchasing. Should I wait until the next day?

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

It’s usually right about 24 hours for me. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Your title made me think that you were expecting something back in Target Circle.

After reading your post several times, I think you meant Ibotta.  I have an Eucerin rebate of $1.50, Limit 3.  Since you bought two, you should get $3.00 back from Ibotta.  Your rebate and limit could be different.

I was wondering how you have Target set up.  Did you scan the receipt or do you have Ibotta linked to Target?

If you scanned a receipt, I have found it takes several hours, up to 24 hours, to get your money.  If you ordered the items online for Pickup, then it could take as much as 3 days to get credit, according to the Ibotta app.  However, I have only done Target Online a couple of times.

As always, you have to select the offers in the app prior to purchasing it.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

I read it numerous times, and I couldn't figure out if it was in-store or online, and I did not know if it was TC credit or IR.  I assumed it was a TC offer for an online order.  But I am waiting with bated breath to find out.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes