cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

I have a question for all of the pro Swagbucks users here..

Zombie
Rewards Guide

So the other day I was looking through my SB account, and I found these cool swagups/benefits

Screenshot_20210722-153630.png

I want to use the $10 bonus with 1st purchase via Swagbucks shopping. These are the details for the bonus.

Screenshot_20210722-153649.png

I have something I've been want to buy from Amazon. So my idea/plan is to redeem my SB for an Amazon gift card using the 75SB gift card rebate perk, then use the Amazon gift card to make my purchase via the SB app to claim the $10 bonus with 1st purchase via Swagbucks shopping. So I have a couple questions about the process...

Screenshot_20210722-152635.png

Screenshot_20210722-160329.png

Screenshot_20210722-160350.png

1. I don't understand the wording of the Amazon offer... Is the Amazon 4% cashback offer on ANYTHING from Amazon? Or is it just the categories listed when you click online special terms?

2. If it's just the specific categories listed under online special terms, does that mean that I can earn the $10 shopping bonus by signing up for a Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial (even if I intend to cancel once the free trial is over)?

3. If neither of these options would qualify for the $10 bonus with 1st purchase via Swagbucks shopping, is there another simple/cheap option to claim this bonus?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I have a question for all of the pro Swagbucks users here..

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

The AMZN cashback is only on a few things.  It shows you the available categories, things like their devices and services, etc.   They have typically not had a great deal of categories with cashback apps because they simply don't need to.  I also do not know if you can use them on gift cards.   Just check the terms everywhere you can.

I did not do the $10 bonus with SB because I forgot about it.  At first I was thinking I needed to use a chrome extension, and I don't do that.   If it were simply click-thru, then I missed out.  I simply forgot.

If it were me, I would probably just use it for the next thing I bought on EBAY and call it a day.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I have a question for all of the pro Swagbucks users here..

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

The AMZN cashback is only on a few things.  It shows you the available categories, things like their devices and services, etc.   They have typically not had a great deal of categories with cashback apps because they simply don't need to.  I also do not know if you can use them on gift cards.   Just check the terms everywhere you can.

I did not do the $10 bonus with SB because I forgot about it.  At first I was thinking I needed to use a chrome extension, and I don't do that.   If it were simply click-thru, then I missed out.  I simply forgot.

If it were me, I would probably just use it for the next thing I bought on EBAY and call it a day.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

View solution in original post

0 Likes