cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help !!

Letsdoit
Shopper

I am trying too verify my email address so I can get my money but when I click on send email I never get it. I don't know what to do I have reached out to customer service and submitted multiple tickets but no one answers me. please help!!!

Tags (4)
5 Replies

Re: I need help !!

Letsdoit
Shopper

please if someone can help write me a reply

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I am not sure where you are trying to verify your email.  The only place I have seen anything like this is on Ibotta.com.  When you try to sign in, it sometimes will ask you to verify either by text or email.  It only gives you part of each.

If you are trying to withdraw earnings , you can only do this from the app. 

Under Account, you can withdraw earnings as long as you have earnings of at least $20.

If your email is not correct, you can go to Account, then Settings and you can see your email address.

There is also an option to verify your device.

Please note that it can take two to three days to get a response from Ibotta Care.

Hope this helps 

Letsdoit
Shopper

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to withdraw my earnings and they have 2 step verification process name, email address, and phone number. I did the name and phone number but the email address on my account it says @Ibotta. I need to verify my email but this is not a real email address that I can receive emails at. Thanks want to put my real email address by it doesn’t accept it. It always says error when I try to change it to my real email address so I can verify it. 

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Letsdoit  Maybe you can try updating your email yourself.  When you open the app, click Account.  Scroll down to Settings and then Update profile.  Click the email address and type in the new email address and save.  That should update your profile to be able to cash out.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Letsdoit 

Can you confirm if you see @ibotta for an email address when you look at your account as @MelissaR says?

And if so, you are saying it won't let you save it there?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes